Welcome

Welcome to the blog for the Oregon Ferret Shelter! Ideally, this will be a nice venue for friends of the shelter to get information about what is going on with the shelter. Or maybe just to view some funny gifs.

To get to the Oregon Ferret Shelter's main website, please visit OregonFerretShelter.org


Monday, February 23, 2009

Disapproving Weasel Disapproves!

Disapproving Weasel disapproves of Mondays!

This picture just cracks me up. It's a marbled polecat from http://tinyurl.com/bfo7x3
The page was created by Cara Brown, Pensacola Junior College Zoo Animal Technology Program, Fall 2005. Giving credit where credit is due!

2 comments:

Muskyfur said...

I second that motion!
My Mon consisted of taking my car in for minor repairs, walking to get some much needed coffee, only to find I did not have purse. No $, no liscensee... In fact, it was at home... Some 20+ mile away...
ARG! (Solution involved cab and handing over Ipod + computer for collateral on coffee. Yeah... Needed the coffee w/chocolate very very badly...)
Me wants to hug mad marbley polycat.. Ok. I'll settle for my Wolfman Jack boy..

Anonymous said...

What a cute little dude, now my question is this...from whence comes the notorious marbled polecat? Is it from the middle east or what...maybe he is caught in the gaza strip...?